Production & Shipping
Our products are available in Canada & USA ONLY at this time.
International orders will be dealt with on an individual basis - please contact us for details.
All of our products are custom - made to order.
As a result, our production times vary by product type.
- Pillows = 7-10 days
- Straw Sets = 1-2 days
Please add the expected shipping time to the production time to know approximately when your product will arrive.
We work Monday to Friday and are closed on weekends and all Canadian holidays.
All production and shipping times are in business days and do not include days that we are closed.
- Canadian orders ship with Canada Post Expedited with tracking.
- Orders for Canadian customers normally take 2-8 business days to arrive.
- Shipping to Eastern Provinces takes about 3-4 business days and shipping to Western Provinces can take 4-7 business days.
- Shipping to Ontario is usually 1-2 days.
- Remote locations can take up to 15-20 days.
- US orders ship with USPS first class mail or priority (depending on package size) with tracking.
- We import orders ourselves across the border so US shipping addresses do not encounter surprise fees or duties (applies to orders under $800 value).
- Orders over $800 or orders that are requested express are shipped with DHL.
- These orders may encounter additional import or duty fees when crossing the border which are the responsibility of the customer.
- Orders to US customers generally take 2-6 business days once shipped.
- US ship-outs occur three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Once your order has been shipped, it is in the care of the courier or postal service.
- If your shipment is experiencing difficulties, please try to contact the postal service first.
- If you need further assistance, please contact us and we will try to resolve the issue.
- For lost shipments, we usually are required to open a case with the postal system before we can proceed with a replacement order.
- This can take up to 14 business days.
- We are not liable for any errors made by shipping and courier services.
- We work with our customers on a case by case basis for shipping related problems.
- Once you have received your parcel, please open it with care.
- We cannot be responsible for any items damaged during the opening of your parcel.